Placing a reservation Step-by-Step. do the following 5 steps. OR, go down the page to the Method of On-Line Reservations!
Or skip most of these steps and let us, who have seen every home
and it's neighborhood help you find the home that meets your group, plans and budget!
1. Decide which dates you'd like to stay.
a. Locate a home that will have enough rooms and bedding for your guests,
b. Make sure it has the amenities, ie: hot tub, walk to beach, pet friendly (or not), and a priced within your budget. 2. Call our office during office hours 7am - 7pm PST M-F 9am-7pm Sat. & Sun. We will confirm the availability and give you a price quote with tax and fees included. At your request, we will be happy to place your preferred dates on a 24-hour hold if you need more time to consult with family members, etc. before finishing your reservation. 3. Once you've decided to confirm, call us so we can lock in the reservation. aGreatPlaceToStay Stay.net requires payment of a 40% deposit to reserve a home. The full payment which includes the Santa Cruz County's 10% hospitality tax, 8% booking fee and a non-refundable $65 security wavier must be received 30-days before arrival or before arriving if you are making the reservation for a stay within 30-days. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. We will also accept personal checks.
4. If you are reserving within 30-days you must pay in full at the time of reservation.
5. You can use the generic guest contract OR call us and we will email you a contact that shows your payment.
Fill a Contract out, sign it, and then fax it (1-3 pages and the last) to us at 831-476-1520.
or mail it to us at:
Capitola, CA 95010
6. When we have the full payment, and the contract we will email the confirmation containing: the directions and the lock box codes to the home.
7. If you have any questions call our office.
OR Try this alternate method of Reserving On-Line!
2. By clicking on the Category or Calendar links on the top you can narrow your search to just the homes that fit. 3. After you find a home you like, put the dates you wish to Arrive and Last Night you'll stay, you can get the full price by clicking "INSTANT QUOTE" 4. If you approve of this price, then just put in your information. 5. Then fill in your contact information and press "NEXT" 6. Please confirm all the information (and just press EDIT if there are any changes) and press "FINISH" 7. You can then print out this Information for your reference by pressing your PRINT button. 8. One of our Reservation Agents will be sent an email with your request for this stay and we will contact you to confirm the reservation. The full payment which includes the Santa Cruz County's 10% hospitality tax
8% booking fee and a non-refundable $65 security wavier must be received 30-days before arrival or before
arriving. If you are making the reservation for a stay within 30-days, we can accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover
& American Express. We will also accept personal checks. In order to secure the reservation we do require
a deposit of either 40% of the total reservation or $1045.00. Once the payment has been recieved you will
receive an email confirming that this home is now reserved for you.
** If you are reserving within 30-days you must pay-in-full at the time of reservation. **
9. After the full payment is received along with your signed Contract, we will email your confirmation containing
the directions and the lockbox codes for your stay.
We look forward to helping you have a GREAT Stay!